Saturday, April 12, 2014

APRIL MADNESS

I'm quite going crazy!!!
I supposed to be home as the project in Luwuk has been accomplished last February.
So why I am still in Luwuk?! yeah..better not discuss about it.

April is a month that I celebrate my two sisters and besties birthday.
gosh..how I miss them..MUCH!!! wish I could celebrate it beside them.
hmm..better not discuss this one also!

My concern now is about my BIG plan this year..
NO!..it's not about marriage..
I've made those plan not on my priority since my last homecoming to Surabaya..
hmm this is also not good idea to discuss about..SKIP!

This is all about my desire of travelling.
I do really want to see the world wide, directly.
The most, the world's second-smallest continent. EUROPE.

Yess.. I have planned this trip since 2011 which supposed to be realized in 2012, 2 years ago.


My note on 2011
Taken Place: Cibubur, Jakarta


But I failed. There was an unexpected problem, so I changed the schedule on the next year, 2013.
Unfortunately, due to my business, it is not accomplished yet *again* . too bad.
So I reschedule *again* this trip within this year. 2014. and my mind said MUST!


Visit Europe'14 - Whats on my desk since 2013
Taken place : Luwuk, Central Sulawesi


The actual plan, arranging the administration document (Visa, Insurance, Ticket&Accommodation etc) within this April. then preparing the things needed after VISA is confirmed.
But sh*t.. where I am now?! I am still in Luwuk. what the hell is this
To be or not to be I have to rearrange *again* my schedule for applying the VISA until I could be out of Luwuk.

All I want now is only skipping this part so I could do what I've planned and everything goes as it should..Hopefully.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment